International Art Alliance Gallery
International Art Alliance Gallery (IAA) was founded in December 2016.
IAA exhibited works by 52 artists and 12 designers, during group and solo exhibitions from December 2016 to December 2021.
International Art Alliance is an open space that offers resources and opportunities for promoting creative works and projects of alliance members in the international art-world. We are an informal union of people who are engaged in different fields of arts: visual art, design, literature, music.
International Art Alliance’s statement: International Art Alliance brings together talented, dynamic, active, creative and ambitious people seeking professional support on their path to success and prosperity.
We believe that the people of the art and their works are the main potentials of mankind. Art is a constant that gives hope to people and allows you to feel human understanding and the pursuit of perfection at least for a moment but from century to century.
International Art Alliance’s conception:Art should not be confined to the narrow, elite circle of the initiated. The artists’ works should not be kept in their workshops – they must be shown to the world, find their homes and those people who will admire them and rejoice at them from day to day. Art is designed to enrich and beautify our lives, give us new emotions, develop our taste, and excite our imagination.
International Art Alliance’s general mission: Help artists to promote their art-works: organize exhibitions, presentations, concerts and seminars, run PR campaigns and more. The strategy developed by International Art Alliance to promote its members on the international art market is convenient and highly beneficial for them. It significantly reduces their out-of-pocket costs for PR campaigns and exhibitions and provides unique opportunities without limiting their creative freedom.
One of the important activities of the International Art Alliance is the promotion of female artists and their works in the international artworld. Female artists are a foundation and driving force of International Art Alliance. We believe that it is very important for all mankind to give more opportunities to women for their self-realization and self-expression, as unique creative personalities with powerful potential in art and design and literature.
One more: We would like tohelp the public to notice the worthy people and pay attention to those ones who are represented by our Art Alliance. Our artists demonstrate their works not only at the presentations that we organize – all of them are successful and sought-after at any prestigious place where their masterpieces may appear.
Since 2016 International Art Alliance organized a dozen events. International Art Alliance members sold dozens works, signed contracts, found business partners, and received multiple offers and invitations to new exhibitions, galleries and projects.
Major exhibitions and show:
“Play Your Part” Art Exhibition at Tenri Culture Institut, 43 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011. December 4th-10th 2019
- Art Fall International Exhibition at Museum of Russian Art, 80 Grand St, Jersey City, NJ 07302. October 3-19, 2019
- “Dialogues of Imagination”, Contemporary Art of Eastern Europe and the USA, April 3rd – 9th, 2019, Tenri Culture Institut, 43 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011.
“Plasticity of Motion”, February 7-13, 2019. Tenri Culture Institut, 43 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011
- Music, Art and Fashion Salon by International Art Alliance October 5th2018, The Marc A. Scorca Hall, the National Opera Center(330 Seventh Avenue, New York)
Concert of opera duet, art exhibition, fashion show.
- Art Alliance Participated in Superfine! NYC 2018! May 2-6, 2018, 459 West 14th Street, New York.
- “Contrasts of Spring”,April 12th-16th, 2018, Caelum Gallery, 508-526- W 26th Street, New York
- Art and Fashion Week Exhibition by International Art Alliance, September 15th– 21th, 2017. MAD&F Gallery, 110 E 31st St, New York
Art exhibition, seminar, master class, fashion presentation.
- “The Ardor of Spring”,April 20th-25th, 2017, Caelum Gallery, 508-526- W 26th Street, New York
Art exhibition, master class, fashion presentation.
- “Tales Of Talent”,December 1th-3th, 2016, Bene Rialto, 13 West 38 Street, New York
Jazze concert, art exhibition, fashion show.
International Art Alliance provides the following services:
- Artists Representation.
- For each member, a personal webpage on the International Art Alliance website is created that contains a short bio and a list of exhibitions, publications, presentations and reviews, links to the print, TV and radio interviews, 10-20 photographs of works and a link to the member’s own website. The purpose of this page is to consolidate all relevant information in one place for the convenience of potential clients and the press. Click here to see an example
- Organization and holding of exhibitions in the USA and / or in other countries
- Announcements and advertising of current and upcoming events, including exhibitions, presentations, concerts, publications, etc. Click here to see an example
In addition, Art Alliance members get the following opportunities on the Elegant New York online magazine platform:
- An interview or a professional art critic’s review published in ENY.
- Publication of an announcement and banner of the member’s upcoming event on the main page of ENY.
Elegant New York has proven to be an effective platform for promotional campaigns of Art Alliance members. It is a popular international online magazine with a half a million reader base spread over 20 countries. In the course of almost 5 years of its existence, the magazine has established strong professional and social relationships with individuals and organizations in numerous fields. We cooperate with many art critics, curators, galleries, charities, journalists, educational and cultural centers in the US as well as many other countries.
Project is running in collaborating and partnerships with:
- Elegant New York Magazine, New York, USA
- TENRI CULTURAL INSTITUTE, New York, USA
- Benjamin’s Art Gallery, New York, USA
- Saphira and Ventura Gallery, New York, USA
- Margo Art Gallery, New York, USA
- RE:ARTISTE is an international art organization
- Pushkin Society in America, New York, USA
- Ukrainian National Women’s League of America,
Branch 137, Clifton,New Jersey, USA
- Maestro Artist Management, New York, USA
- Club “Evenings on the Hudson”, New Jersey, USA
- The Russian Arts Theater & Studio, New York, USA
- The Red Curtains Theater, New York
- Midtown ArtDesign & Fashion Gallery, New York, USA
- Ukrainian Association for Feminine Research in Arts (UAFRA), Kiev Ukraine
- Dim “Master Class”, Kiev Ukraine
Tatyana Borodina, Founder, creative director and art curator
To join International Art Alliance, a minimal one-time admission fee is required.
If you’re interested in further details, please send your short professional bio, a few samples of your work and your website to email@example.com
To purchase paintings in the USA contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tatyana Borodina, Founder, creative director and art curator, by e-mail: email@example.com